We are a group of concerned taxpayer-parent activists who have united to ensure that our children’s education in Clarence schools is as excellent as the one prior generations of students have enjoyed.
We have no ties to the Clarence Teachers’ Organization, NYSUT, or any other public or private labor union or organization. We do not coordinate fundraising or messaging with any such organization.
We have no ties to any national lobbying group or effort, we do not coordinate messaging with any professional advocacy organization in New York, Albany, or Washington D.C.
We are parents of school-age children.
We come from diverse backgrounds.
We are taxpayers.
We are citizens.
We are homeowners and renters.
We are partners in our children’s education.
We are consumers who patronize local businesses and merchants.
We are organized.
We are exceedingly concerned.
We demand quality output for our tax dollar.
We demand efficiency for our tax dollar.
Parent-taxpayers supporting KCSG include (but are not limited to):
- Linda Wiesinger: 2 boys, Clarence Middle School (CMS) and Ledgeview Elementary (LV)
- John & Stacey Stevens: 2 boys, Harris Hill Elementary (HHE), CMS
- Joe & Jenna Depasquale: 1 boy at Clarence High School (CHS), 1 girl at CMS
- Valerie Acee: 1 boy at CHS, 2 CHS alums, class of 2009 & 2011
- Diane Burley & Tim McGlue: 2 boys: CHS
- Jennifer & Ron Kiener: 4 boys, 1 LV, 2 CMS, 1 CHS
- David & Ananda Etkin: 2 girls, Clarence Center Elementary (CC)
- Steve & Andrea Duquette: 1 girl, 1 boy CC
- Jim & Anneke Ieda: two kids, 3 & 5.
- Jill & Paul Ameis: 1 girl and 2 boys at CC, plus a 2 year old
- Mike & Diane Hammill: 2 CHS graduates 2010,2011
- Alan & Maryl Bedenko: 1 girl CC, 1 girl CMS
- John & Michele Mogavero: four daughters — one who graduated in ’11, another graduating ’13, a current 10th grader and a current 8th grader.
- Sandy & Matt Stock: two daughters CMS.
- Adrienne Costello-Sulik (class of ’94): 1 two year old boy who will attend Sheridan Hill (SH)
- Amanda & Dan Wojciechowski: 10 yr old girl & 7 yr old boy HHEl, 4 yr old girl-preschool
- Angela Callisto (class of 94): 1 at CHS and one yet to start but will go to SH
- Mark & Dawnielle Matteson: 2 boys/1 girl, LE
- David Etkin: class of ’92. I came back for the schools. Strong schools = strong community!
- Chris (’92) and Tonya (’96) Gruttaria: 2 girls, CC
- Siobhan Comeau: 1 girl, 1 boy, LE
- Nicole (’95) & Todd Rassman: 1 girl/1 boy, SH
- Ashley Fisgus (’96): 2 girls at LV
- Merkle Clinard Kelly and Rob Clinard: 2 boys at
- Jennifer & Robert Morelli, 2 girls at LE
- Katrina Webster (’91): 2 boys, CMS. 1 daughter, 6 months. Moved back for the schools.
- David (95) & Annette Pecenco: 2 girls, LV.
- Paulette Blarr: daughter at CMS, daughter & son at HH
- David and Michelle (Micki) Krzywicki: Daughter at CMS, son at CC
- Sherri Rushford: daughter at HH (entering CMS) and son at HH
- Kris & Gary McLouth: 1 son CMS, 1 daughter LV
- Julie Ann Rich: 1 girl CC (in Sept.), 1 girl CMS, 1 boy CSH, and 1 girl CSH
- Joanne & Chris Probst: 1 son CC, 1 son CMS, 1 daughter CHS and 1 son 2010 graduate of CHS
- Sarah Williams and Bob Bojdak: 2 girls, LE
- Doug Rifenburg (89): 1 2nd grade Boy and 1 4th grade girl, LE
- Howie & Brooke Baumer: 1 girl CHS 3 boys- 1 CMS, 2 HH
- Chris Kausner: two boys and one girl at CC
- Tracey Reeves (89): 1 girl CHS
- Lisa & Mike Conroy: 1 girl HH, 1 girl CMS
- Jean & Anthony Dominguez: 1 Girl CC
- James & Anneke Ieda: 1 girl at HH, 1 boy to enter 2014. Jim is a music teacher in the district.
- John & Wendy Swantek: 1 boy CMS, I girl HH.
- Jackie Walczak: 1 girl and boy at HH, one girl entering in 2014
- Jodi (94) & Paul Follett: two boys at HH
- Lisa Massey Cooper (94): 3 girls entering CCE 2013, 2014 & 2016.
- Kim Giambra Prisinzano (91): 3 girls, 2 at HH 1 age 2, also local small business owner
- Michele Brown Panzer: 1 girl, CHS and 1 boy CMS. Also a local small business owner.
- Shara (89) & Tim Scherer: 5th and 3rd grade boys at HH, 2 year old girl.
- Tricia Scholze Andrews: 1 boy at CMS, 1 boy in 4th at HH, husband is ’91 graduate
- Kimberly Platter-Tolley: 3 girls, 2 graduates (2010,2012) 1 CHS 12th gr
- Kelli Adams (89): 2 girls 1 CHS, 1HH (next year CMS)
- Cindy Magera (92): 1 girl in 5th grade, 1 boy in 2nd grade, CC
- Kate Mockler, CHS 1994: no kids, just an alum who cares about what happens to her old school.
- Chris Brophy: 3 Boys CC
- Sheri & Steve Federowicz: 1 son CHS, 1 daughter HH(next yr CMS) and 1 daughter graduated 2012
- Matt (99) and Micaela Lauer: 1 son will enter K in 2014, 1 daughter will enter in 2016
If you would like to send us feedback or find out how you can do more please contact us!